- Anti-Aging: Shea Butter is one powerful ingredient! Its super moisturizing properties allow it to nourish even the driest skin, erasing wrinkles and giving you a youthful glow. It's also great against other common skin conditions like itchiness, sunburn, and eczema.
- Cleanse & Exfoliate: Packed with natural ingredients like Honey and Oats that are rich in antioxidants, our Shea Butter Soap is great for removing toxins and giving your pores a deep clean! It also gently exfoliates, making it safe and effective for use on the face.
- Organic - Made in the USA with lots of LOVE: Our soap is handmade and contains USDA Organic plant-based ingredients. It's 100% pure, vegan, and safe for all skin types. It contains no parabens, alcohol, petroleum, dyes, fragrances, animal fat, preservatives, or GMOs.
- Ultimate Luxury: After a long, taxing day, treat yourself to the finest form of relaxation. A warm bath paired with our Shea Butter Soap will melt away your stress while nourishing your skin. You'll feel refreshed and ready to take on what comes next!
- Try Risk Free From A Trusted Brand: When you're looking to treat yourself to the very best, Vi-Tae has exactly what you're looking for. Our line of health, beauty & personal care products feature only natural ingredients for quick and safe results. A trusted brand for natural products that deliver amazing RESULTS & a proven track record of helping tens of thousands of satisfied customers worldwide. *** Your COMPLETE SATISFACTION is assured with our EXTENDED 1 YEAR, No Questions Asked, MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
See for Yourself Why Skin Loves Shea Butter!
It's no surprise that Shea Butter is great for the skin - It seems to be one of those beauty secrets everyone is buzzing about!
But what you may not realize is, many companies add artificial scents and fillers to their Shea Butter, lowering the quality as well as the effectiveness.
But at Vi-Tae, we keep it all natural! And Organic!
Loaded with Vitamin A, Shea Butter has long been one of the go-to products for skincare.
Whether you're using it in your morning shower or at night to wash your face, this velvety soap will leave you feeling fresh and soft.
Shea Butter is especially noted for it's anti-aging properties.
By deeply hydrating skin, it acts like a magic wand, making wrinkles, dryness, and itch disappear!
To make things even better, we added Oats and Honey to our formula - both of which are great at pulling dirt and toxins out of the pores. They gently exfoliate for a smooth, clean, and ageless complexion! And once you smell the rich aroma, you'll feel completely spoiled!
Benefits of Vi-Tae Organic 'Shea Butter Soap'
• Turns back the hands of time by reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
• Gently buffs away dead skin cells for a bright, glowing complexion.
• With a rich lather and warming aroma, this is one of the most luxurious bars of soap on the market.
• Organic, 100% pure, vegan, and handmade in the USA.
• Brought to you by Vi-Tae, a trusted brand with thousands of satisfied customers.
Your Purchase is Backed with an EXTENDED 1-Year Guarantee - Satisfaction or Your Money Back!
*Stock is limited.
Order Vi-Tae 'Shea Butter Soap' Now and Spoil Your Skin!
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.2 x 1.1 inches; 4 oz
- Shipping Weight: 4.4 oz
- ASIN: B00JAOUJ76
- UPC: 820103391979
NOTICE: Vi-Tae products should not take the place of qualified medical diagnosis or treatment, nor are they meant to cure any disease or medical condition. Please seek the advice of a medical professional if you are having any chronic skin conditions or medical issues. Discontinue use of these or any products if you experience allergy or irritation.
saponified oils of carthamus tinctorius (safflower)**, and/or (helianthus annuus) sunflower**, (elaeis guineensis) palm**, and (cocos nucifera) coconut** (with retained glycerin); (avena sativa) colloidal oats*, (vitellaria paradoxa) shea butter, honey, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract ** Certified Organic. This Shea Butter soap is Certified 85% Organic, which is as organic as a bar soap can get. ** REGARDING ORGANIC SOAP: Bar soaps require sodium hydroxide (NaOH, or lye) for their production. Sodium hydroxide is on the allowed list of non-organic ingredients that can be used in making organic products, and it accounts for approximately 10-15% of the ingredients, by weight (not including water or salt and depending on the recipe). Therefore, even if every other ingredient in bar soap were certified organic, the soap would never have an organic content of more than 90%, as this is the maximum level of organic content in a bar soap.
This luxurious, high quality Shea Butter soap is perfect for face, hand or full-body wash regimen. Using fresh water, rub the soap bar into a wash cloth until a rich lather is achieved. Move lathered wash cloth over skin in gentle circular motions until skin is clean. Rinse thoroughly.