- Clearer Skin & Itch Relief: Dry, itchy, and sensitive skin can lead to great discomfort. But packed with Calendula Petals, Grape Seed, and Evening Primrose Oil, our Psoriasis/Eczema Soap can naturally relieve symptoms and inflammation, giving you clear, nourished skin!
- Hydrate Your Skin: If you suffer from Psoriasis or Eczema, you know that most soaps will irritate your condition. But not ours! Anti-inflammatory ingredients like Coconut, Jojoba, and Safflower Oil make this soap great for all skin types by preventing dry, irritated skin.
- Organic - Made in the USA with lots of LOVE: Our soap is handmade and contains USDA Organic plant-based ingredients. It's 100% pure, vegan, and safe for all skin types. It contains no parabens, alcohol, petroleum, dyes, fragrances, animal fat, preservatives, or GMOs.
- Ultimate Luxury: After a long, taxing day, treat yourself to the finest form of relaxation. A warm bath paired with our Psoriasis/Eczema Soap will melt away your stress while nourishing your skin. You'll feel refreshed and ready to take on what comes next!
- Try Risk Free From A Trusted Brand: When you're looking to treat yourself to the very best, Vi-Tae has exactly what you're looking for. Our line of health, beauty & personal care products feature only natural ingredients for quick and safe results. A trusted brand for natural products that deliver amazing RESULTS & a proven track record of helping tens of thousands of satisfied customers worldwide. *** Your COMPLETE SATISFACTION is assured with our EXTENDED 1 YEAR, No Questions Asked, MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Nature's Remedy to the Symptoms of Psoriasis and Eczema
When most people have an itch, they scratch it.
But for those suffering from conditions like Psoriasis and Eczema, scratching can lead to inflammation, damaged skin, and even oozing.
As if that discomfort weren't enough, the swelling and redness can cause feelings of embarrassment.
There may not be a cure for these conditions, but that doesn't mean you have to suffer!
Vi-Tae's Psoriasis/Eczema Soap is the natural way to get safe, fast, and effective relief!
With proven ingredients like Calendula Petals, Grape Seed, and Evening Primrose Oil, you'll see a reduction in symptoms and soothed skin! Coconut, Jojoba, and Safflower Oil deeply hydrate the skin while reducing inflammation to ensure that your skin is nourished, not dried out.
And because this soap contains natural ingredients, it's gentle enough for use on your face or body for allover comfort!
Benefits of Psoriasis/Eczema Soap
• Naturally reduces symptoms of Psoriasis and Eczema.
• Safe for all skin types to use without fear of further irritation.
• With a rich lather and warming aroma, this is one of the most luxurious bars of soap on the market.
• Organic, 100% pure, vegan, and handmade in the USA.
• Brought to you by Vi-Tae, a trusted brand with thousands of satisfied customers.
Your Purchase is Backed with an EXTENDED 1-Year Guarantee - Satisfaction or Your Money Back!
*Stock is limited.
Order Vi-Tae's 'Psoriasis/Eczema Soap' Now and Treat Yourself to Relief!
Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
NOTICE: Vi-Tae products should not take the place of qualified medical diagnosis or treatment, nor are they meant to cure any disease or medical condition. Please seek the advice of a medical professional if you are having any chronic skin conditions or medical issues. Discontinue use of these or any products if you experience allergy or irritation.
saponified oils of carthamus tinctorius (safflower)**, and/or (helianthus annuus) sunflower**, (elaeis guineensis) palm**, and (cocos nucifera) coconut** (with retained glycerin); rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract, organic jojoba oil, organic unrefined shea butter, organic unrefined cocoa butter, organic castor oil, grape seed oil, calendula petals,chamomile powder, evening primrose oil. ** Certified Organic. This Psoriasis/Eczema soap is Certified 85% Organic, which is as organic as a bar soap can get. ** REGARDING ORGANIC SOAP: Bar soaps require sodium hydroxide (NaOH, or lye) for their production. Sodium hydroxide is on the allowed list of non-organic ingredients that can be used in making organic products, and it accounts for approximately 10-15% of the ingredients, by weight (not including water or salt and depending on the recipe). Therefore, even if every other ingredient in bar soap were certified organic, the soap would never have an organic content of more than 90%, as this is the maximum level of organic content in a bar soap.
This luxurious, high quality psoriasis/eczema soap is perfect for face, hand or full-body wash regimen. Using fresh water, rub the soap bar into a wash cloth until a rich lather is achieved. Move lathered wash cloth over skin in gentle circular motions until skin is clean. Rinse thoroughly.