- For Patchouli Lovers: It's hard to know where to start! Patchouli Oil boasts a broad range of benefits for the skin and body. It treats eczema, cuts, and acne; promotes new skin cell growth, and helps fade scars. It even repels insects and acts as a natural deodorizer!
- Calming Natural Aroma: We admit it, the smell of Patchouli is not for everyone. But those who love the scent have good reason to! The distinctly sweet and spicy aroma is relaxing and uplifting. Simply stepping into the shower with our Patchouli Soap will reduce stress!
- Organic - Made in the USA with lots of LOVE: Our soap is handmade and contains USDA Organic plant-based ingredients. It's 100% pure, vegan, and safe for all skin types. It contains no parabens, alcohol, petroleum, dyes, fragrances, animal fat, preservatives, or GMOs.
- Ultimate Luxury: After a long, taxing day, treat yourself to the finest form of relaxation. A warm bath paired with our Patchouli Oil Soap will melt away your stress while nourishing your skin. You'll feel refreshed and ready to take on what comes next!
- Try Risk Free From A Trusted Brand: When you're looking to treat yourself to the very best, Vi-Tae has exactly what you're looking for. Our line of health, beauty & personal care products feature only natural ingredients for quick and safe results. A trusted brand for natural products that deliver amazing RESULTS & a proven track record of helping tens of thousands of satisfied customers worldwide. *** Your COMPLETE SATISFACTION is assured with our EXTENDED 1 YEAR, No Questions Asked, MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
The All-Purpose Soap that has Everyone Buzzing!
Skin conditions come and go - Sometimes you have an acne breakout, sometimes you don't.
When you consider how many products you've purchased to help temporary conditions like dryness or acne, it can really make your head spin!
Patchouli Oil is a natural remedy for a long list of skin conditions and problems.
With Organic Patchouli Soap from Vi-Tae, we make using this miracle oil as easy as washing your face or taking a shower!
From anti-inflammatory properties to its deeply hydrating benefits, it seems there's nothing Patchouli Oil can't do.
You'll see an improvement in common conditions like eczema, psoriasis, and acne while reaping the benefits of Patchouli as a natural deodorizer and bug repellent.
It can even help reduce wrinkles and cracked skin while regulating oil production. And if that weren't enough, Patchouli turns your shower into an aromatherapy session.
The distinctive earthy fragrance washes away stress, boosts your mood, and leaves you feeling great!
Benefits of Vi-Tae Organic 'Patchouli Soap'
• Wide range of benefits make this a versatile and must have soap.
• Spicy fragrance that relaxes and enhances mood.
• With a rich lather and warming aroma, this is one of the most luxurious bars of soap on the market.
• Organic, 100% pure, vegan, and handmade in the USA.
• Brought to you by Vi-Tae, a trusted brand with thousands of satisfied customers.
Your Purchase is Backed with an EXTENDED 1-Year Guarantee - Satisfaction or Your Money Back!
*Stock is limited.
Order Vi-Tae 'Patchouli Oil Soap! Now and Discover All You've Been Missing!
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.2 x 1.1 inches; 4 oz
- Shipping Weight: 4.4 oz
- ASIN: B00TKI222W
- UPC: 784672837194
NOTICE: Vi-Tae products should not take the place of qualified medical diagnosis or treatment, nor are they meant to cure any disease or medical condition. Please seek the advice of a medical professional if you are having any chronic skin conditions or medical issues. Discontinue use of these or any products if you experience allergy or irritation.
saponified oils of carthamus tinctorius (safflower**), and/or helianthus annuus (sunflower**), elaeis guineensis (palm**), and cocos nucifera (coconut**) (with retained glycerin); pogostemon cablin (patchouli)oil, citrus aurantium (orange peel**) oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract. ** Certified Organic. This Patchouli Bar Soap is Certified 85% Organic, which is as organic as a bar soap can get. ** REGARDING ORGANIC SOAP: Bar soaps require sodium hydroxide (NaOH, or lye) for their production. Sodium hydroxide is on the allowed list of non-organic ingredients that can be used in making organic products, and it accounts for approximately 10-15% of the ingredients, by weight (not including water or salt and depending on the recipe). Therefore, even if every other ingredient in bar soap were certified organic, the soap would never have an organic content of more than 90%, as this is the maximum level of organic content in a bar soap.
This luxurious, high quality Patchouli Soap is perfect for face, hand or full-body wash regimen. Using fresh water, rub the soap bar into a wash cloth until a rich lather is achieved. Move lathered wash cloth over skin in gentle circular motions until skin is clean. Rinse thoroughly.