- Gently Exfoliate: Every good skincare routine starts with exfoliation, and a special enzyme 'papain' in Papaya is here to help! By gently breaking down the proteins in dead skin cells, our Papaya Soap can fight blemishes, fade acne scars, and clear clogged pores without drying out your skin.
- Natural Skin Lightening & Brightening: Papaya lightens and brightens skin tone by removing damage brought on by excessive sun exposure. The Annatto Seed also found in this soap is effective in offering UV protection to help prevent future damage, giving you a young, glowing complexion!
- Organic - Made in the USA with lots of LOVE: Our soap is handmade and contains USDA Organic plant-based ingredients. It's 100% pure, vegan, and safe for all skin types. It contains no parabens, alcohol, petroleum, dyes, fragrances, animal fat, preservatives, or GMOs.
- Ultimate Luxury: After a long, taxing day, treat yourself to the finest form of relaxation. A warm bath paired with our Papaya Soap will melt away your stress while nourishing your skin. You'll feel refreshed and ready to take on what comes next!
- Try Risk Free From A Trusted Brand: When you're looking to treat yourself to the very best, Vi-Tae has exactly what you're looking for. Our line of health, beauty & personal care products feature only natural ingredients for quick and safe results. A trusted brand for natural products that deliver amazing RESULTS & a proven track record of helping tens of thousands of satisfied customers worldwide. *** Your COMPLETE SATISFACTION is assured with our EXTENDED 1 YEAR, No Questions Asked, MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Discover the Natural Path to Smooth, Bright Skin!
Your body is always in the process of generating new skin cells.
But if you're not properly exfoliating, the dead cells remain on your skin, building up and giving you a rough, dry, and aged appearance.
But don't reach for a chemical peel or something too abrasive - There's a better option!
For those looking to take the natural route to glowing skin, 'Papaya Soap' from Vi-Tae is all you'll need!
Papaya contains a powerful enzyme that breaks down protein when mixed with water, giving you a gentle exfoliation that defends skin against breakouts, fades acne scars, and keeps pores clean and smooth.
Papaya is also used across the globe as a skin lightener, giving countless numbers of people bright, glowing skin.
Our soap also features Annatto Seed, beneficial for its ability to offer strong UV protection.
Add to that Rosemary Extract for firmer skin, Coconut Oil for deep hydration, and Tangerine Oil for a boost of Vitamin C, and your skin will be revitalized, supple, and flawless!
Why Choose Vi-Tae 'Papaya Soap' ?
• Uses natural, organic ingredients to gently exfoliate skin.
• Brightens skin for a young, glowing complexion.
• With a rich lather and warming aroma, this is one of the most luxurious bars of soap on the market.
• Organic, 100% pure, vegan, and handmade in the USA.
• Brought to you by Vi-Tae, a trusted brand with thousands of satisfied customers.
Your Purchase is Backed with an EXTENDED 1-Year Guarantee - Satisfaction or Your Money Back!
*Stock is limited.
Order Vi-Tae 'Papaya Soap' Now and Exfoliate Your Way to Beautiful Skin!
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.2 x 1.1 inches; 4 oz
- Shipping Weight: 4.4 oz
- ASIN: B00TKI2682
- UPC: 784672837293
NOTICE: Vi-Tae products should not take the place of qualified medical diagnosis or treatment, nor are they meant to cure any disease or medical condition. Please seek the advice of a medical professional if you are having any chronic skin conditions or medical issues. Discontinue use of these or any products if you experience allergy or irritation.
saponified oils of carthamus tinctorius (safflower**), and/ or helianthus annuus (sunflower**), elaeis guineensis (palm**), and cocos nucifera (coconut**); carica papaya (papaya)**, vitellaria paradoxa (shea) butter**, theobroma Cocoa (cocoa) butter**, bixa orelana (annatto) seed powder**, citrus reticulata (tangerine) essential oil, citrus sinensis (orange) five fold essential oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract. ** Certified Organic. This Papaya soap is Certified 85% Organic, which is as organic as a bar soap can get. ** REGARDING ORGANIC SOAP: Bar soaps require sodium hydroxide (NaOH, or lye) for their production. Sodium hydroxide is on the allowed list of non-organic ingredients that can be used in making organic products, and it accounts for approximately 10-15% of the ingredients, by weight (not including water or salt and depending on the recipe). Therefore, even if every other ingredient in bar soap were certified organic, the soap would never have an organic content of more than 90%, as this is the maximum level of organic content in a bar soap.
This luxurious, high quality papaya soap is perfect for face, hand or full-body wash regimen. Using fresh water, rub the soap bar into a wash cloth until a rich lather is achieved. Move lathered wash cloth over skin in gentle circular motions until skin is clean. Rinse thoroughly.