- Beautiful Skin; Nourished Skin: With a pH balance so close to our skin, Goat's Milk is the perfect moisturizer! It's quick absorbing and is packed with alpha-hydroxy acids (which removes old, dead skin) and vitamins A, D, C, B1, B6, B12, and E (which repair and nourish your skin). It deeply hydrates and nourishes, helps erase and prevent wrinkles, and reduces acne!
- Clean, Healthy Pores: This soap features Honey, a natural way to clean pores of dirt and toxins! It also gently exfoliates the skin, soothing acne and reducing the appearance of scars. Paired with Lavender Oil, this soap has great scent that's sure to relax!
- Organic - Made in the USA with lots of LOVE: Our soap is handmade and contains USDA Organic plant-based ingredients. It's 100% pure and safe for all skin types. It contains no parabens, alcohol, petroleum, dyes, fragrances, animal fat, preservatives, or GMOs.
- Ultimate Luxury: After a long, taxing day, treat yourself to the finest form of relaxation. A warm bath paired with our Goat Milk Soap will melt away your stress while nourishing your skin. You'll feel refreshed and ready to take on what comes next!
- Try Risk Free From A Trusted Brand: When you're looking to treat yourself to the very best, Vi-Tae has exactly what you're looking for. Our line of health, beauty & personal care products feature only natural ingredients for quick and safe results. A trusted brand for natural products that deliver amazing RESULTS & a proven track record of helping tens of thousands of satisfied customers worldwide. *** Your COMPLETE SATISFACTION is assured with our EXTENDED 1 YEAR, No Questions Asked, MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
The Beauty Secret Used for Several Thousands of Years!
If there's one thing everyone wants, it's beautiful, gorgeous skin.
To get it, you follow a good regime, don't spend too much time in the sun, and take care of yourself - Yet with all of that effort, your skin just doesn't have the glow you wish it would.
As Queen of Egypt, Cleopatra was regarded as one of the most beautiful women alive.
Her secret for radiant skin? Bathing in goat's milk!
Our Goat Milk Soap contains farm fresh goat milk that's rich in vitamins A, D, C, and B12. As one of the best natural moisturizers, it easily absorbs into the skin to help prevent dryness, wrinkles, and the signs of aging.
And because the pH balance of goat's milk is so close to that of our skin, it can help protect against harmful bacteria and chemicals.
This soap also contains Honey, renowned for its pore-cleansing and exfoliating properties that can help reduce scars, acne, and sunburn.
Pair that with the calming aroma of Lavender Oil, and you're left with a soap that's fit for a queen!
Benefits of Vi-Tae Goat Milk Soap
• Goat's Milk hydrates skin, fighting dryness, wrinkles, and signs of aging.
• Naturally exfoliates, cleanses, and has a rich, relaxing scent.
• With a rich lather and warming aroma, this is one of the most luxurious bars of soap on the market.
• Organic, 100% pure, handmade in the USA.
• Brought to you by Vi-Tae, a trusted brand with thousands of satisfied customers.
Your Purchase is Backed with an EXTENDED 1-Year Guarantee - Satisfaction or Your Money Back!
*Stock is limited.
Order Vi-Tae's 'Goat Milk Soap' Now and Achieve Glowing Skin!
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.2 x 1.1 inches; 4 oz
- Shipping Weight: 4.4 oz
- ASIN: B00JAOUJ94
- UPC: 820103391931
NOTICE: Vi-Tae products should not take the place of qualified medical diagnosis or treatment, nor are they meant to cure any disease or medical condition. Please seek the advice of a medical professional if you are having any chronic skin conditions or medical issues. Discontinue use of these or any products if you experience allergy or irritation.
saponified oils of carthamus tinctorius (safflower)**, and/or (helianthus annuus) sunflower**, (elaeis guineensis) palm**, and (cocos nucifera) coconut** (with retained glycerin); farm fresh goat milk, honey, lavendula angustifolia (lavender) oil ** Certified Organic. This Goat Milk soap is Certified 85% Organic, which is as organic as a bar soap can get. ** REGARDING ORGANIC SOAP: Bar soaps require sodium hydroxide (NaOH, or lye) for their production. Sodium hydroxide is on the allowed list of non-organic ingredients that can be used in making organic products, and it accounts for approximately 10-15% of the ingredients, by weight (not including water or salt and depending on the recipe). Therefore, even if every other ingredient in bar soap were certified organic, the soap would never have an organic content of more than 90%, as this is the maximum level of organic content in a bar soap.
This luxurious, high quality goat milk soap is perfect for face, hand or full-body wash regimen. Using fresh water, rub the soap bar into a wash cloth until a rich lather is achieved. Move lathered wash cloth over skin in gentle circular motions until skin is clean. Rinse thoroughly.