- Soothe Dry Skin: When cold weather strikes, so does dry, itchy skin. 'Love Your Hands' was specially formulated to help protect your skin against the elements! Shea Butter keeps your hands hydrated, while Jojoba provides you with unbelievably smooth skin!
- Deeply Moisturize: Rich in fatty acids, Safflower Oil hydrates skin below the surface while Rosemary works to rejuvenate skin! For an extra boost of Vitamin C, 'Love Your Hands' contains Seaweed Extract, which nourishes your skin and leaves it looking young.
- Repair Cracks: Washing hands with harsh soap leads to tight skin, cracks, and bleeding. Our expertly crafted therapy cream contains Peppermint Oil to reduce inflammation and Niaouli Oil to help disinfect cuts, keeping your hands clean, healthy, and crack-free!
- All Natural Ingredients - Made in the USA with lots of LOVE: We're proud to say that the 'Love Your Hands' blend contains only natural ingredients. With a formula that features oils like Thyme and Lavadin as well as marine extracts, why would you settle for less effective products loaded with fillers?
- Try Risk Free From A Trusted Brand - Your Satisfaction Guaranteed: Our rich, hand-specific moisturizing repair & therapy cream can tackle even the most severe foot dryness! *** Your COMPLETE SATISFACTION is assured with our EXTENDED 1 YEAR, No Questions Asked, MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Nourished Hands for Every Season!
Washing your hands is important for staying healthy, but it also strips them of their natural moisture - especially when you use harsh soaps. Add to that environmental conditions like cold weather and dry air, and the skin on your hands could end up tight, rough, and covered in painful cuts.
With 'Love Your Hands', amazing results meets DIY pampering!
Show your skin a little TLC! For all your hands help you do, show them a little love!
Our expert blend contains moisturizing ingredients like Shea Butter and Jojoba. Together, they work to lock in hydration, smoothing skin and vanishing roughness.
Safflower Oil and Seaweed Extract provide your hands with a boost of fatty acids and Vitamin C, nourishing the skin beyond the surface. Your hands will be rejuvenated and revitalized, making them less susceptible to cold air and harsh soaps.
And for skin suffering from cracks and severe dryness, our hand-specific moisturizer contains Peppermint and Niaouli Oil to help soothe and reduce inflammation.
Thyme and Lavadin, along with other oils and marine extracts, make this a great therapy moisturizer that's safe for all skin types.
Why Choose Love Your Hands?
- Eases dry, rough hands.
- Hydrates beyond the surface for truly moisturized skin.
- Repairs and soothes cracks.
- Specifically formulated to treat the hands.
- Made from a blend of all-natural ingredients.
Each Purchase is Backed with a 1-Year Guarantee - Satisfaction or Your Money Back!
*Stock is limited.
Order today to ensure availability. Order 'Love Your Hands' Now and Repair Your Skin!
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches; 4.5 oz
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 oz
- ASIN: B00DT4757A
- UPC: 820103391856
Naturally relieves, moisturizes & repairs dry skin, rough, cracked hands. Keep your hands rejuvenated, moisturized, soft - looking & feeling beautiful. NOTICE: Vi-Tae products should not take the place of qualified medical diagnosis or treatment, nor are they meant to cure any disease or medical condition. Please seek the advice of a medical professional if you are having any chronic skin conditions or medical issues. Discontinue use of these or any products if you experience allergy or irritation.
carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), fucus vesiculosus extract, cera alba (beeswax), laminaria digitata extract, jojoba esters, cetyl alcohol (from coconut), rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, lavandula hybrida (lavandin) oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, thymus vulgaris (thyme) leaf oil, melaleuca quinquenervia (niaouli) oil, & chlorophyllincopper complex
Thoroughly wash, clean and dry areas being applied. Apply to skin in circular,massaging motion - let it absorb - until you feel that further absorption has stopped.