- Antibacterial: Forget about harsh agents like Triclosan that damage the skin! Our Antibacterial Soap employs ingredients like Patchouli, Lemongrass, and Lime that are tough on germs, but gentle enough for skin. You'll kill bacteria safely and naturally.
- Deep Hydration: While most antibacterial soaps leave skin rough and dry, ours contains Coconut, Safflower, and Sunflower Oil. You can pamper your skin while keeping it clean. The result? Beautiful, nourished skin that's as supple as it is bacteria-free.
- Organic - Made in the USA with lots of LOVE: Our soap is handmade and contains USDA Organic plant-based ingredients. It's 100% pure, vegan, and safe for all skin types. It contains no parabens, alcohol, petroleum, dyes, fragrances, animal fat, preservatives, or GMOs.
- Ultimate Luxury: After a long, taxing day, treat yourself to the finest form of relaxation. A warm bath paired with our Antibacterial Soap will melt away your stress while nourishing your skin. You'll feel refreshed and ready to take on what comes next!
- Try Risk Free From A Trusted Brand: When you're looking to treat yourself to the very best, Vi-Tae has exactly what you're looking for. Our line of health, beauty & personal care products feature only natural ingredients for quick and safe results. A trusted brand for natural products that deliver amazing RESULTS & a proven track record of helping tens of thousands of satisfied customers worldwide. *** Your COMPLETE SATISFACTION is assured with our EXTENDED 1 YEAR, No Questions Asked, MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Kill Bacteria while Deeply Nourishing Your Skin
It's simple: You want to kill germs and keep your skin clean, so you reach for a bar of soap.
Unfortunately, most soaps don't contain antibacterial properties. In fact, they're not technically soap at all and are sold under misleading names like 'body bars.'
What's worse, soaps that are antibacterial contain unnatural cleaning agents that are more toxic than the bacteria they're supposed to be fighting!
At Vi-Tae, we believe that hygiene and nourished skin shouldn't be mutually exclusive.
With our Antibacterial Soap, you can have both!
We employ the antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties of organic ingredients like Patchouli, Lemongrass, and Lime to naturally and effectively kill harmful microbes. When you combine those ingredients with Safflower and Coconut Oil that keep the skin soft and smooth, you get a soap that packs a powerful and conditioning punch!
And because this soap is spa-grade, it's ideal for day-to-day use on your hands or face, and it's the perfect addition to a soothing bath.
Benefits of Antibacterial Soap
• Uses organic ingredients to naturally fight off harmful surface bacteria.
• Hydrates and nourishes for smooth, gorgeous skin.
• With a rich lather and warming aroma, this is one of the most luxurious bars of soap on the market.
• Organic, 100% pure, vegan, and handmade in the USA.
• Brought to you by Vi-Tae, a trusted brand with thousands of satisfied customers.
Your Purchase is Backed with an EXTENDED 1-Year Guarantee - Satisfaction or Your Money Back!
*Stock is limited.
Order Vi-Tae Anti Bacterial Soap now and achieve Clean, Healthy Skin!
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.2 x 1.1 inches; 4 oz
- Shipping Weight: 4.4 oz
- ASIN: B00TKI23QC
- UPC: 784672837200
NOTICE: Vi-Tae products should not take the place of qualified medical diagnosis or treatment, nor are they meant to cure any disease or medical condition. Please seek the advice of a medical professional if you are having any chronic skin conditions or medical issues. Discontinue use of these or any products if you experience allergy or irritation.
saponified oils of carthamus tinctorius (safflower**), and/or helianthus annuus (sunflower**), elaeis guineensis (palm**), and cocos nucifera (coconut**) (with retained glycerin); cymbopogon flexuosus (lemongrass) oil, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil, citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil, salvia sclarea (sage) oil, citrus bergamia (bergamot) oil, bixa orelana (annatto seed**) oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract. ** Certified Organic. This Anti Bacterial soap is Certified 85% Organic, which is as organic as a bar soap can get. ** REGARDING ORGANIC SOAP: Bar soaps require sodium hydroxide (NaOH, or lye) for their production. Sodium hydroxide is on the allowed list of non-organic ingredients that can be used in making organic products, and it accounts for approximately 10-15% of the ingredients, by weight (not including water or salt and depending on the recipe). Therefore, even if every other ingredient in bar soap were certified organic, the soap would never have an organic content of more than 90%, as this is the maximum level of organic content in a bar soap.
This luxurious, high quality anti bacterial soap is perfect for face, hand or full-body wash regimen. Using fresh water, rub the soap bar into a wash cloth until a rich lather is achieved. Move lathered wash cloth over skin in gentle circular motions until skin is clean. Rinse thoroughly.