- Fountain Of Youth: Rich in antioxidants and Vitamins A and E, our African Black Soap is loaded with anti-aging ingredients like Shea Butter, Plantain Leaf Powder, and Rosemary Extract. By fighting free radicals, they visibly reduce and help prevent wrinkles!
- Flawless Complexion: The Charcoal Powder in this soap pulls dirt and bacteria from pores, making it a great defense against acne! Paired with Bergamot and Coconut Oil, which naturally fade scars and repair skin, you're on your way to a clear complexion!
- Organic - Made in the USA with lots of LOVE: Our soap is handmade and contains USDA Organic plant-based ingredients. It's 100% pure, vegan, and safe for all skin types. It contains no parabens, alcohol, petroleum, dyes, fragrances, animal fat, preservatives, or GMOs.
- Ultimate Luxury: After a long, taxing day, treat yourself to the finest form of relaxation. A warm bath paired with our African Black Soap will melt away your stress while nourishing your skin. You'll feel refreshed and ready to take on what comes next!
- Try Risk Free From A Trusted Brand: When you're looking to treat yourself to the very best, Vi-Tae has exactly what you're looking for. Our line of health, beauty & personal care products feature only natural ingredients for quick and safe results. A trusted brand for natural products that deliver amazing RESULTS & a proven track record of helping tens of thousands of satisfied customers worldwide. *** Your COMPLETE SATISFACTION is assured with our EXTENDED 1 YEAR, No Questions Asked, MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
The Soap That's Setting the Beauty World on Fire!
While African Black Soap may seem like the latest trend, people all over the world have actually been using it for centuries.
Dr. Oz even recommends it for giving skin a young, dewy appearance!
Always on the cutting edge, Vi-Tae is proud to introduce our organic African Black Soap - the only soap of its kind made in the USA!
The black color comes from Charcoal Powder, which cleanses skin and fights acne.
Our exclusive formula also features Plantain Leaf Powder - highly sought after for its Allotonin, which stimulates cell and collagen production.
We pair it with anti-aging ingredients like Shea Butter and Rosemary Extract to firm, smooth wrinkles, and rejuvenate skin.
The antioxidants in Cocoa Butter and Palm Oil protect against free radical damage, keeping skin fresh! Bergamot and Coconut Oil aid in fading scars, improving circulation, and making your complexion glow.
You'll feel beautiful from head to toe!
Benefits of African Black Soap
• Incredible anti-aging properties for youthful skin.
• Loaded with vitamins and antioxidants for a glowing complexion.
• With a rich lather and warming aroma, this is one of the most luxurious bars of soap on the market.
• Organic, 100% pure, vegan, and handmade in the USA.
• Brought to you by Vi-Tae, a trusted brand with thousands of satisfied customers.
Your Purchase is Backed with an EXTENDED 1-Year Guarantee - Satisfaction or Your Money Back!
*Stock is limited.
Order Vi-Tae's 'African Black Soap' Now and LOVE Your Skin Again!
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.2 x 1.1 inches; 4 oz
- Shipping Weight: 4.4 oz
- ASIN: B00JAOUJ44
- UPC: 820103391993
NOTICE: Vi-Tae products should not take the place of qualified medical diagnosis or treatment, nor are they meant to cure any disease or medical condition. Please seek the advice of a medical professional if you are having any chronic skin conditions or medical issues. Discontinue use of these or any products if you experience allergy or irritation.
saponified oils of carthamus tinctorius (safflower)**, and/or (helianthus annuus) sunflower**, (elaeis guineensis) palm**, and (cocos nucifera) coconut** (with retained glycerin); rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract, (alkanna tinctoria) alkanet root powder, activated charcoal powder, organic unrefined cocoa butter, organic unrefined shea butter, organic cacao powder, organic plantain leaf powder, essential oils of blood orange (citrus sinsensis), bergamot (citrus bergamia), and dalmatian sage (salvia officinalis) ** Certified Organic. This African Black soap is Certified 85% Organic, which is as organic as a bar soap can get. ** REGARDING ORGANIC SOAP: Bar soaps require sodium hydroxide (NaOH, or lye) for their production. Sodium hydroxide is on the allowed list of non-organic ingredients that can be used in making organic products, and it accounts for approximately 10-15% of the ingredients, by weight (not including water or salt and depending on the recipe). Therefore, even if every other ingredient in bar soap were certified organic, the soap would never have an organic content of more than 90%, as this is the maximum level of organic content in a bar soap.
This luxurious, high quality african black soap is perfect for face, hand or full-body wash regimen. Using fresh water, rub the soap bar into a wash cloth until a rich lather is achieved. Move lathered wash cloth over skin in gentle circular motions until skin is clean. Rinse thoroughly.